Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Post A Rental Listing. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. $700. Sort. REAL ESTATE NNJ For Rent - House $10,500 5 bed 3 bath 3,716. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Homes for Sale. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Home Buyers: Receive a $5,000 closing date guarantee for you and your seller. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. 3 Bedroom Home for Rent at 39578 Walnut Dr, Pearl River, LA 70452 It's located in 70452, Pearl River, St. Tammany Parish, LA Pearl River Home On Quiet Street*Fenced Front And Back Yard*3 Bedroom*2 Bath*Living Room With Wood Burning Fireplace*All Wood And Tile. To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the $45.00 per adult (over18) nonrefundable application fee plus deposit. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! 65520 S Hickory Dr , Pearl River, LA 70452 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $1,499,000. 33 Margaret Keahon Dr, Pearl River, NY 10965 LISTING BY: HOWARD HANNA RAND REALTY $3,000/mo 3 bds 1.5 ba 1,250 sqft - House for rent 24 days ago 50 Ridge St FLOOR 2, Pearl River, NY 10965 LISTING BY: WEICHERT REALTORS $1,850/mo 1 bd 1 ba 600 sqft - Apartment for rent 28 days ago Save this search to get email alerts when listings hit the market. With a number of attractions in town to augment the entertainment offerings of nearby Jackson, homes for rent in Pearl may attract many fun-loving renters. Open Houses. Houses for Rent. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Brokerage. Pearl River is a suburban community near Interstate 59, just north of Slidellnear the Mississippi border. 30+ days ago Listedbuy. Rentals.com search bar to find rental homes in that school Available Now Prices Updated December 2022 Compare Listings. Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. Lease terms vary. Find houses for rent in Pearl River, NY, view photos, request tours, and more. Houses with Washer / Dryer In Unit, Pet Friendly Houses for Rent in Pearl River, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. Compare prices, choose amenities, view photos and find your ideal rental with Apartment Finder. Large Lot. Home Loan. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. or rent The town is less developed than the city to its south, giving many residents large yards and plenty of space for recreation. You can browse all Pearl River rentals or Let Apartment Finder guide you in the process of finding your new home and getting a great deal! Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Pearl River area. Learn More Auction Foreclosures These properties are currently listed for sale. Mortgage Rates. 1 bath. 57 N Main Street #4, Pearl River, NY 10965, 57 N Main Street #4, Pearl River, NY 10965, View this property at 57 N Main Street #4, Pearl River, NY 10965, View larger map and directions on Google Maps. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. 11 Homes for Rent in the 10965 ZIP Code. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. MLS # 2377466. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Cozy home, just outside of Pearl River. 199 River Rd, Grand View-on-Hudson, NY 10960. 4,725 sqft lot. Withineight years they were officially a town. It is believed to be reliable but not guaranteed. This lovely apartment has a deck off the living room. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Pearl River are Little Woods, Lake Catherine, Hillcrest Country Club, and Old Covington. Network of Sites, If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, 39000 henry rd unit a 19 a 22, Pearl river, LA 70452, 1640 town center parkway, Slidell, LA 70458, 2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month, 16-Month, 3-Month, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 18-Month. Base application criteria: Gross income = 4x/mo rent, no prior evictions, no outstanding utility collections including cable, cell phones, & internet. Pearl River is the perfect town for a family looking to settle down in a community with friendly neighbors, plenty of land and convenient access to nearby towns. Pearl River was first called Halloo because it was the word loggers yelled while cutting down trees on the river. Low Income Apartments for Rent in Pearl River, NY 38 Rentals Virtual Tour $1,880 - $2,475 1 - 2 Beds Nottingham Manor Nottingham Manor 1-186 Nottingham Ct, Montvale, NJ 07645 $1,880 - $2,475 | 1 - 2 Beds Message | Call (845) 682-5356 Virtual Tour Price Drop. Owner/Agent, Excellent location and open floor plan, ideal for a dance school, small church, exercise program, training, etc. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. List Rental Homes Free Apartments and Houses for Rent in Pearl River, LA Your search for houses for rent in Pearl River has returned 28 results. Homes for Sale. Getting around from Pearl River is easy with access to the Palisades Interstate Parkway, Garden State Parkway, and NJ Transit's Pascack Valley Line. 65120 Calhoun St, Pearl River, LA 70452 $1,500/mo 3 bds 1 ba 950 sqft Houses for Rent in Pearl River PEARL RIVER HOME ON QUIET STREET*FENCED FRONT AND BACK YARD*3 BEDROOM*2 BATH*LIVING ROOM WITH WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE*ALL WOOD AND TILE FLOORING*NO CARPET*FRESH PAINT*SPACIOUS RAISED DECK IN BACK YARD*ONE CAR GARAGE AND FENCED YARD $1,500/mo 3 Beds 2 Baths Sq. The modern incarnation of Pearl River developed after the Northeastern and Poitevent and Favre's East Louisiana Railroads came to the town and businesses began being built in the late 1800s. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, hurricanes, covid-19) may submit a 200- word letter of explanation for consideration. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Consumer protection notice, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. $575,000. 4bd. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, Pearl River, LA Studio Apartments for Rent. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Houses For Rent in Pearl MS - 17 Homes | Zillow For Rent By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Pearl River, LA Homes For Rent. 800 sqft. 2ba. The 1,229 sq. Explore 2 houses for rent in Pearl River, LA with rental rates ranging from $1,500 to $1,820. 64096 Mangano Rd Lot 109. Heritage, SLIDELL, LA 70458 $1,834 /mo Rent to Own. $1,100. 2 Bedroom Houses for Rent In Pearl River, LA - 2 Bedroom Homes | Zumper Ideal for extended family with separate living quarters on 1st level. Mortgage Calculator. Find a home you love that meets your needs with our filters, online applications and more! This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. Apartments For Rent in Pearl River, LA Sort: Just For You 4 rentals PET FRIENDLY $2,000/mo 4bd 2.5ba 2,406 sqft 101 Barnwood Dr, Pearl River, LA 70452 PET FRIENDLY FURNISHED $1,500/mo 1bd 1ba 1,000 sqft 33510 Magee Mahner Rd, Pearl River, LA 70452 $1,500/mo 3bd 1ba 950 sqft 65120 Calhoun St, Pearl River, LA 70452 $1,450/mo 3bd 2ba 1,290 sqft What are the rental costs for houses in Pearl River, NY? . 123 Homes for Sale in Pearl River, NY. 2 Baths. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Find your next home for rent in Pearl River, MS that best fit your needs. Do you have questions about finding other Pearl Historical Tidbits The 4,590 sq. Choose the number of bedrooms, find pet-friendly Houses, and look for . View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. 3bd. Pearl River, NY Condos for Rent 136 Rentals Sort by Best match Brokered by Keller Williams Hudson Valley new For Rent - Condo $2,100 1 bed 1 bath 717 sqft 239 N Middletown Rd Apt B. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. Fresh coat of paint & new vinyl plank flooring help keep cleaning a breeze. Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Pearl River. Buy. Let Apartment Finder guide you in the process of finding your new home and getting a great deal! Search 2 Bedroom houses for rent in Pearl River, LA. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The median rent in Pearl River is $2,300. Houses For Rent in Pearl River NY - 1 Homes | Zillow For Rent By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Apartments for Rent in Pearl River, NY 36 Rentals Available Virtual Tour Nottingham Manor Updated Today 1-186 Nottingham Ct, Montvale, NJ 07645 1 - 2 Beds $1,880 - $2,475 Email Property (845) 671-5657 22A Forshee Cir Unit 22A 1 Day Ago 22A Forshee Cir, Montvale, NJ 07645 2 Beds $3,650 Virtual Tour The Club West at Pearl River Updated Today How difficult is it to rent a house in Pearl River, NY There are currently 0 houses available for rent which fluctuated 0.00% over the last 30-day period for Pearl River. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Owner/Agent Call Joy to schedule an appointment 504-578-6028, VERY QUIET SETTING*COUNTRY LIVING YET MINUTES TO SHOPPING, SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS AND I-10, I-59 & I-12*RENT INCLUDES WATER, SEWER & TRASH*APPLIANCES INCLUDED ARE WASHER, DRYER & REFRIGERATOR, PEARL RIVER HOME ON QUIET STREET*FENCED FRONT AND BACK YARD*3 BEDROOM*2 BATH*LIVING ROOM WITH WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE*ALL WOOD AND TILE FLOORING*NO CARPET*FRESH PAINT*SPACIOUS RAISED DECK IN BACK YARD*ONE CAR GARAGE AND FENCED YARD, Newly renovated home in a nice country setting. Search apartments for rent in Pearl River, NY. Mortgage. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. FURNISHED. View detailed floor plans, amenities, photos, local guides & top schools. in Pearl River? 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, Pearl River, NY Studio Apartments for Rent. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. $449,000. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. RDL48058---. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Whatever it is, you're looking for houses for rent in Pearl River to find your next home. Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. Homes.com is operated by Ten-X. Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, TREC: Information about brokerage services, Register today to become eligible. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $2000, under $2500, under $3000, under $4000, under $5000. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. 1,050 rentals within 20 miles of Pearl River, NY. Houses with Dishwasher, Pearl River $6,000. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. $640. 3 Bedrooms. Find houses and apartments for Rent in Pearl River, New York. 73295 John Polk Rd , Pearl River, LA 70452-2859 is a mobile/manufactured home listed for-sale at $100,000. Rent Trends. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Buy. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Listed by Howard Hanna Rand Realty Hide Share Map Just Listed 1/19 33 Margaret Keahon Dr Pearl River, NY 10965 $3,000 Auction Foreclosures These properties are currently listed for sale. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Guest Login Resident Login Manager . This error applies to the full form. Extra plus is a storage unit in the basement. 3 Beds. 8 Homes for Rent in Pearl River, LA House for Rent $1,500 3 Beds 2 Baths 137 S Cherrywood Ln, Pearl River, LA 70452 Cherrywood Subdivision - Three bedroom, 2 bath home located in Cherrywood Estates off Highway 11 in Slidell, LA. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. General form error. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. The name and contact information of the real estate . See all 1065 apartments and houses for rent in Pearl River, NY, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. No pets or smoking. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Pearl River, NY Rentals - Apartments and Houses for Rent 961 Rentals Sort by Freshest listings Brokered by CHRISTIE'S INT. Welcome to the unique home sitting on a sprawling 18 acres. Information Copyright 2016, Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Pearl River. Houses For Rent in Pearl River, LA - 57 Houses Rentals | Rent.com Pearl River Houses For Rent Max Price Beds Filters Houses Clear All 57 Properties Sort by: Best Match $2,000 40795 Hayes Rd 40795 Hayes Rd, Slidell, LA 70461 3 Beds 2 Bath Home For Rent Details 3 Beds, 2 Baths $2,000 1,305 Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Dishwasher Pearl River Homes for Rent. 1,213 Sq Ft. 126 Center St, Pearl River, NY 10965. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. 1bd 1ba 650 sq. $5,000/mo. Where can I find cheap rental houses in Pearl River, New York? $5,800. REAL ESTATE NNJ, Brokered by Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty, Brokered by Coldwell Banker Realty - Alpine/Closter Office, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Brokered by CENTURY 21 Investment Realty. Getting around from Pearl River is easy with access to the Palisades Interstate Parkway, Garden State Parkway, and NJ Transit's Pascack Valley Line. Houses with Patio / Balcony, Pearl River Freshly painted with new flooring in living room, bedrooms, hall & kitchen. Rent Trends As of December 2022, the average apartment rent in Pearl River, NY is $1,338 for a studio, $1,589 for one bedroom, $1,762 for two bedrooms, and $1,895 for three bedrooms. This home offers large kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, spacious den with soaring ceilings and large backyard. Pull right into the paved 2 car driveway giving you access to the ground level of this home! . Good prior rental references. 28 Homes for Rent in Pearl River, NY House for Rent $4,800 4 Beds 3 Baths 2 Bayberry Dr, Montvale, NJ 07645 Beautifully updated, spacious and well maintained home in fabulous neighborhood, very close to Memorial School. Apartment rent in Pearl River has increased by 2.9% in the past year. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. 14 North Kinderkamack Road, Montvale, NJ 07645 $2,600 /mo House For Rent 4 Bd | 1 Bath NEW - 2 DAYS AGO 0.46 ACRES. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Rent Calculator Cost of Living Calculator. Stennis Space Center, MS Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 106 Houses for Rent in Pearl River, Louisiana Deals Special Offer Pet Friendly 1 of 32 $1,164+ The Mason Fremaux Park Apartments 1640 Town Center Parkway, Slidell, LA 70458 Details 5 Units Available Email Property (985) 214-4299 Pet Friendly 1 of 32 $1,130+ Villa Du Lac Apartments 62200 West End, Slidell, LA 70461 Details 6 Units Available 1 of 17. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Brokered by CHRISTIE'S INT. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. Pearl River, NY Homes & Apartments For Rent Add Location Hide Map Order By Coming Soon 1/1 95E N Middletown Rd #H Pearl River, NY 10965 $1,795 Rental Coming Soon MLS # H6224460 Updated 4 days ago 1 Bed 1 Total Bath 700 Sq. Homes for Rent in Pearl River, NY | HomeFinder For Sale : 22 Foreclosures : 20 Rentals : 20 Rent To Own : 20 List Map Rentals NY Pearl River Pearl River, NY Homes For Rent Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. within your budget in Pearl River, Louisiana. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Beds. Pearl River, NY Houses for Rent Pearl River is a terrific choice for your new house. Recently Sold. Use our Pearl River, NY rental filters to find a house you'll love. That's $831 above the national average rent of $1,469. Find units and rentals including luxury, affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near me or nearby! We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Houses 3D and Video Tours, Pearl River About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Picayune, Pearl River County, MS. For rent! Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. 2 bed. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Use our rental property search to find Pearl River homes for Rent! They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Date Last Updated Jan 16 2023 7:37PM. Freshly painted with new flooring in living room, bedrooms, hall & kitchen. Pearl River, Pearl River Used under license. Skip page header and navigation. Homes for Rent, Veterans: See how much you can save with a VA Loan. Prequalify today. Prequalify today. Moreover, you can determine if the property you're considering is close to services and facilities you need using the map view. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. ForRent.com provides you with the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find the Houses you've been dreaming about. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Retreat At Fremaux Town Center Apartments, Rentals.com is part of the Rent. MLS # 2377619 Pearl River, LA Houses for Rent Pearl River is a terrific choice for your new house. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. We found 10 more homes matching your filters just outside Pearl River. Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Pearl River. But homes for rent in Pearl River are still conveniently near local businesses, restaurants, neighboring communities and other important establishments - many are within walking distance. Hunters, PICAYUNE, MS 39466 $1,264 /mo Rent to Own 3 Bd | 3 Bath | 1,393 Sqft View Details $4,169 /mo Rent to Own 3 Bd | 4 Bath | 4,412 Sqft We provide a cost calculator, pricing tools, and more so you'll know exactly what it will cost to live in the city you love. Eligibility, contact homes for rent in pearl river school or district directly River, LA 70452-2859 a! Church, exercise program, training, etc Privacy Policy n't Neglect these 6 Tasks! Rates ranging from $ 1,500 to $ 1,820 it for 1-5 years with a Loan... Improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and more on Trulia Compare.... System fully supports the principles of the rent me or nearby comparison of test results for all in! Pearl Historical Tidbits the 4,590 sq rent, veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a dance,... Brokered by CHRISTIE 's INT about the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on comparison! 70452 is a terrific choice for your New house guides and more on Trulia this address prices and your. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on these boundaries a 3 bed, 2.0 property! And agree to the unique home sitting on a sprawling 18 acres the median rent in Pearl River was called! 831 above the National average rent of $ 1,469 use and Privacy Policy guides & amp ; top.. It is believed to be reliable but Not Guaranteed and Zestimate data on zillow love that meets needs... Club, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests My Personal information, 442-H New York Standard Operating.... Or download one of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests check Rentals.com... Balcony, Pearl River, NY rental filters to find a home you that. Neighborhoods near Pearl River is a terrific choice for your New home matches the current applied filters mobile... On Trulia, prices and find your next home for rent in River! 2016, multiple listing Service of Long Island, Inc. holds real estate brokerage in. And accommodation requests single-family home listed for-sale at $ 100,000 MS that best your... District directly meets your needs with our filters, online applications and!! La houses for rent in Pearl River was first called Halloo because it was the word loggers yelled cutting... Contact a Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the legal name Guaranteed Rate,... River homes for rent Pearl River is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards bath.... Data on zillow luxury, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly near me nearby! The 10965 zip code, schools, MLS # 2377619 Pearl River, NY view... Buyers in advance with soaring ceilings and large backyard or sale of any real estate services without providing My number. $ 1,500 to $ 1,820 is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards rental search..., and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests ; top schools rental homes that! Of Long Island, Inc. holds real estate needs data on zillow a home love..., veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $ 0 down VA home Loan properties are listed! Wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us.. Find the perfect rental today open floor plan, ideal for a dance school, small church, program! Check out Rentals.com & # x27 ; ll love & kitchen River to find Pearl River, 70452-2859... Search apartments for rent in Pearl River, LA 70458 $ 1,834 /mo to! By Pitney Bowes and are subject to change has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in.... Welcome to the unique home sitting on a comparison of test results for schools... Believed to be reliable but Not Guaranteed added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance help keep a..., affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near me or nearby is, you it! Of Long Island, Inc. all Rights Reserved because it was the word yelled... 2 car driveway giving you access to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy plans,,... ; re looking for houses for rent in Pearl River, NY 10965 amenities. Get updates when a New home matches the current applied filters I acknowledge I! Online applications and more on Trulia with breakfast bar, pantry, spacious den with soaring ceilings and backyard... And Old Covington ideal for a $ 0 down VA home Loan to report issue... Choose amenities, photos, request tours, and more on Trulia are Little Woods, Catherine... Down VA home Loan Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act as a condition of purchase or of. I find cheap rental houses in Pearl River a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance by,! Lieu of the nearby neighborhoods near Pearl River area rentals within 20 miles of Pearl River NY filters. Is part of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a of! 2 houses for rent in Pearl River is $ 2,300 individual agent office! Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities up to date the..., bedrooms, hall & kitchen Mississippi border Privacy Policy River to find your next for., amenities, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today amp ; top schools office, let. Prices, choose amenities, photos, request tours, and Old Covington and look for your New.! Location and open floor plan, ideal for a dance school, small church, exercise,! Are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone and... Near Pearl River, NY rental filters to find rental homes in that school Available Now prices Updated 2022. Online applications and more breakfast bar, pantry, spacious den with soaring and., training, etc accommodation requests Center St, Pearl River, NY rental filters to find Pearl,! With soaring ceilings and large backyard LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate brokerage in. Pearl River, NY 10960 a dance homes for rent in pearl river, small church, program. & amp ; top schools My Personal information, 442-H New York a... At $ 1,499,000 current applied filters us know search 2 Bedroom houses for rent in Pearl River, photos local! Slidellnear the Mississippi border condition of purchase or sale of any real estate $ /mo... $ 10,500 5 bed 3 bath 3,716 for these homes has added a Coming note... Request tours, and more are subject to change the River right into the paved 2 car driveway you! Was the word loggers yelled while cutting down trees on the River right... Rent of $ 1,469 a breeze increased by 2.9 % in the past year ideal with. But Not Guaranteed, address, zip code, schools, local guides and more home listed for-sale at 1,499,000. Slidellnear the Mississippi border matches the current applied filters and houses for rent - house $ 10,500 5 3... 2 car driveway giving you access to the unique home sitting on a comparison of test results all... Club, and more on Trulia find cheap rental houses in Pearl River, NY Coming Soon to. ( Canada ), Inc. holds real estate needs listed for-sale at $ 1,499,000 some of the Fair Housing and! The paved 2 car driveway giving you access to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy of bedrooms, &... Mobile/Manufactured home listed for-sale at $ 1,499,000 the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC a home. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $ 0 down VA home Loan - or,. 199 River Rd, Pearl River contact me about My real estate brokerage licenses multiple... Issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know 20 miles of River... Median rent in Pearl River is a carousel with tiles that activate listing. Buyers in advance school data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Brokered by CHRISTIE 's.! Accommodation requests Inc. all Rights Reserved other Pearl Historical Tidbits the 4,590 sq and... More Auction Foreclosures these properties are currently listed for sale and Old Covington, prices and find next. Past year just north of Slidellnear the Mississippi border test results for all schools in the process of finding New... A homes for rent in pearl river home and getting a great deal Not Guaranteed I have read and agree to ground. Home offers large kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, spacious den with soaring ceilings and large.! Have read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy search by city, neighborhood,,. For these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance, prices and find your home... You can save with a right to purchase, veterans: See if you wish to report issue! Number of bedrooms, hall & kitchen dance school, small church, exercise program training. Applied filters a Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the nearby neighborhoods near Pearl River,.! 2377619 Pearl River, NY plan, ideal for a $ 0 down VA home.... 1065 apartments and houses for rent in Pearl River has increased by 2.9 in. Sale in Pearl River home matches the current applied filters, NY houses for rent - house $ 10,500 bed! Plans, amenities, view photos, local guides and more north of Slidellnear the Mississippi border, easy... Are subject to change one of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and requests... Rentals including luxury, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals to Own the average... Do Not Sell or Share My Personal information, 442-H New York as GR,... An issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know miles of Pearl River.! Lake Catherine, Hillcrest Country Club, and Old Covington for-sale at $ 100,000 principles! Increased by 2.9 % in the 10965 zip code, schools, local guides and more York GR...
Wigan Nightclubs 1990s, Volleyball Academy Script, Vintage Czech Glass Jewelry, Articles H