Allen appeared Thursday before Hays County Justice of the Peace Macel Sullivan, the official who pronounced the girl dead at the scene. Jennifer Strait was riding with two friends, William Allen McDonald, 16, and Joseph Wiley Robbins, 17, both of San Marcos, in a car driven by Allen when The Straits also have a younger son.George Strait, 34, was named top male vocalist of the year for 1985 by the Country Music Association and also won album of the year for 'Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind. October 6, 2022 @ Year should not be greater than current year. What Channel Is Court Tv On Dish Network, Turner contended the panel may not have heard evidence favorable to his client. Raw Lean Cones 800 Pack, The place where Jenifer has now gone & lives. I dont mean to be insensitive. George strait grew up in Pearsall Texas not Poteet, Syndi Bright So . First of all why was a 13 year old girl in a car with 3 boys who were 16 17, and 18 years old???? Select this result to view Gregory Allen Strait's phone number, address, and more. 3:09 pm. October 11, 2022 @ If I was into posting click bait, there would be half a dozen more stories on the death of Naomi Judd on this website, like there is all the other country websites, along with half a dozen stories on Maren Morris vs. Jason Aldeans wife, which Ive avoided entirely. My oldest daughter just turned 51, they were raised in a small mountain town. Wow ! The first and only thing you get from this is that she was out being wild. Former District Attorney Bill Rugeley agreed to dismiss that indictment in response to arguments by the defense that it was vaguely worded. October 7, 2022 @ October 6, 2022 @ Hed also enlisted in the United States Army as an infantryman, and was eventually shipped off to the Pacific to be stationed in Hawaii. Now, Allen is . Bear takes a swim in California family's backyard pool. A Mighty Man Of God ; With A Heart Of Gold ! October 6, 2022 @ Moments like the death of George Straits daughter are historically significant moments in country music history that I commonly do retrospectives on around birthdays and anniversaries. . This is the first comment Ive seen along those lines, but I respect your opinion and so I take it seriously. She decided to go riding with a drunk guy on a four wheeler around midnight. I knew kids who still had babysitters at 13 but generally the proverbial latchkey kid thing happened if your parents were away for some reason. A funeral was scheduled for Friday at the First United Methodist Church in San Marcos, with burial in Pearsall, Strait's hometown. October 8, 2022 @ Coniferous Tree Crossword Clue 5 6, Facing the prospect of always being bombarded with questions about the tragedy, George Strait decided to just not grant any interviews at all afterwards. LEAVE THE MAN ALONE! SO SAD. Author: www.upi.com Evaluate 4 (24860 Ratings). Source : https://bit.ly/2JMBDkBAfter Years Of Silence, George Strait Admits What We Suspected About His DaughterAll these years later, country music legend G. Happy Birthday To Jenifer ! ', Strait, the son of a South Texas teacher, has parlayed his brand of unabashed western swing into a string of hit records, including 'Unwound,' 'Fool Hearted Memory,' 'If You're Thinking You Want a Stranger,' and 'Amarillo By Morning.'. October 6, 2022 @ That girl is dead. Bless you all and thank you for all the beautiful music that has touched us all. Sometimes that involved running around with friends older friends or brothers or whatever. 12:57 pm. Most of us will never know that pain. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. Wandering sheep rescued from frozen lake in Michigan. I didnt assume anything. As the Mother of 2 girls and 1 son, you have my deepest sympathies. I asked a question. Luckyoldsun A funeral was scheduled for Friday at the First United Methodist Church in San Marcos, with burial in Pearsall, Strait's hometown.Mike Cox, spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety in Austin, said the driver of the car, Gregory Wilson Allen, 18, of Staples, was charged with a Class A misdemeanor in connection with the girl's death. *HaPpY HeAvEnLy BiRtHdAy JeNiFeR!*! All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. I disagree, moments like this are significant moments and memories in someones personal life and not in public music history. Im not sure that being out at midnight would have been allowed but kids that age got left alone (way more often than todays kids are) when parents werent around for some reason, we snuck out when we werent allowed to do stuff, there was cruising and running around in cars out of boredom, etc. Sorry! January 1, 2023 @ G. Lawson I Know My Daddy Was Given A Horror Similar To Your Nightmare And He Was Just Like You ! Drinking Champagne was a radio single, not a deep track. 1:33 pm. This is also where he formed his Ace in the Hole Band, and started performing in nearby venues such as the Cheatham Street Warehouse, and the legendary Gruene Hall in New Braunfels. Its no ones business. He also was awarded the CMA Entertainer of the Year in both 1989 and 1990. Of course I dont know the circumstances; may be nothing at all. Or the mistakes we all make. 'The trooper said contributing to the accident was excessive speed and the car did not negotiate the turn,' Cox said.Allen appeared Thursday before Hays County Justice of the Peace Macel Sullivan, the official who pronounced the girl dead at the scene. So on a subject you have no clue of the circumstances keep your opinions to yourself, Barbara George Harvey Strait Sr. (born May 18, 1952) is an American country music singer, songwriter, actor, and music producer. 11:59 am. That is probably the only reason I knew it was a cover (and maybe why I dont remember it being a radio single). And due to the tragedy, George Strait made a major career decision that hes stuck to ever since, and significantly affects how we perceive the country legend: he rarely to never gives interviews. Lynda Praying for the Straits and everyone else struck by tragedy. Two previous grand juries have heard the case. And George Strait has been married to the same woman and she wouldnt even let him kiss his costar in the movie. 4:20 pm, Mr. George Strait, I am so sorry for your loss of a beautiful daughter. Small town Texas, girls got their first car at 14(cause shed been driving since 10), they never had A boyfriend her own age (5-6 yrs older); EVERYONE was out at midnight,(dragging the line); unless of course couples went into the big cities to watch a movie(then we had till 3am). If I were George Strait, I would be glad people were remembering my daughter, even if I may not want to talk about it. So sad , Luckyoldsun Carolyn Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. Davis, chief felony prosecutor for new District Attorney Charles Chapman, told Judge Howard Warner he agreed with arguments made by Allens lawyer, Joe Turner, in a motion to quash the latest indictment. At a time before the Internet when magazine interviews and radio station appearances were the primary way an artist promoted themselves, this was a risky move. Doesnt add up. If the person involved wants to come forward and celebrate an anniversary like this, then again, its the persons and not the publics decision to do so. That was more than 36 years ago, and most people respect his wishes. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. October 8, 2022 @ Have some respect. Figurative Language In Thank You Mr Falker, October 16, 2022 @ Little Black Bugs Crawling In My Car, George Strait, 34, was named top male vocalist of the year for 1985 by the Country Music Association and also won album of the year for 'Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind. 11:54 pm. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. October 7, 2022 @ Jennifer Strait was riding with two friends, William Allen McDonald, 16, and Joseph Wiley Robbins, 17, both of San Marcos, in a car driven by Allen when . Strait is considered one of the most influential and popular recording artists of all time. , Strait86 Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. One of those #1 singles was the song Baby Blue. Though it has never been officially confirmed, it is believed George Strait recorded and sang the song in memory of his daughter Jenifer. This is a carousel with slides. [2] In the 1980s, he was credited for igniting the neotraditional country movement, [3] famed for his authentic cowboy . Jan. 17 (UPI) -- Firefighters in Florida came to the rescue of a seagull spotted entangled in string and dangling from a utility pole. Its a tough job to find that middle ground and that middle ground moves as societies evolve. A. Michael Uhlmann The seatbelt held the seat together! So its more likely it was kids out innocently and a terrible accident happened. Failed to remove flower. . :.Happy #50FIFTY birthday babygirl:. Shortly after the tragedy, the Strait's set up the Jenifer Strait Memorial Foundation. Have a good day. Some of the comments read exactly as expectedjudgmental from vapid assholes. 3rd Floor | Kiganjo House | Rose Avenue off Denis Pritt Road | PO Box 50719 00200 | Nairobi, +254 (20) 246 5567 / (20) 269 9936 Far too many comments here can be filed under and here is why George Strait doesnt do interviews. My comment was more focused on the norms of time and not the individual family. Weve updated the security on the site. As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. Jenifer was riding with friends when the driver lost control of his ford mustang. December 3, 2022 @ But thats just the details of the story, and not what I put an emphasis on. Patti fry Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). My emphasis was on how this all affected Straits career, and specifically why he never granted interviews afterward. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? It was a different time she and I shared a birthday. I remember this well. Not everyone is sexually active in High School. I am the only Black man that help pack your things before you moved to San Antonio. Connect with the definitive source for global and local news. But its unquestionable that the death of Jenifer Strait just as his career started to peak affected George Strait in ways that are hard to measure. Throughout the late 70s and into the early 80s, George Strait regularly traveled to Nashville to try and land a record deal, eventually signing to MCA Records and recording albums there. I think mine may be the more likely, but youre free to change it, if you like yours better. I grew up in small town in Wisconsin and I can tell you I drove a car around the back roads at 14. Others pay the price. 6:22 pm, They could of all been family friends and I am saddened by the amount of judgement happening here. We parents who loose children carry this burden to our graves. George Strait lost his 13-year-old daughter Jenifer in a car crash on June 25, 1986. Remembering George Straits Daughter Jenifer on Her 50th Birthday doesnt strike me as anything more than what it is, which is a remembrance of George Straits daughter. Let the family alone, and let Jenifer RIP!!! 3:53 pm. Exactly. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. My husband knew old man Huckleberry and worked at the bus drivers house in plumbing. She was riding in a Ford Mustang driven by Gregory Wilson Allen, 18, of Staples, Texas. 10:00 pm. I hope in their perfection they never have to deal with a tragedy, a mistake, or anything this painful. So, what you deem as unacceptable decisions turned out to create a perfect little angel. Why on Earth is a 13 year old girl joyriding in a Mustang with a bunch of older boys at midnight? 9:02 pm. Ride around and have fun. William Allen McDonald and Joseph Wiley Robbins both suffered minor injuries, were treated at a local hospital, and released. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. Stellar Jan. 17 (UPI) -- Firefighters in Michigan came to the rescue of a sheep that wandered out onto a frozen lake and partially fell through the ice. Jennifer Strait was riding with two friends, William Allen McDonald, 16, and Joseph Wiley Robbins, 17, both of San Marcos, in a car driven by Allen when the crash occurred at 11:55 p.m. Wednesday, Cox said. October 7, 2022 @ Kawasaki F11 250 For Sale, I understand not being a helicopter parent, but what the heck!?!? The Straits didnt have to be bad parents for this to happen. Kimberly I grew up in Texas and now 90 years of age . This is journalism of the lowest rung and I thought I knew you better than this. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. Gregory A. Hanson, 59, of Moscow, will spend the next two to 10 years of his life in prison after he was sentenced Monday for two felony counts of sexual battery of a child. Well, after 50 years, shes been outed. 12:03 pm. Connect with the definitive source for global and local news. In the first episode of Making a Murder, an anonymous victim of Gregory Allen tells the story of her attack, which landed Allen a 60 year jail sentence (when he was 47-years-old). Include gps location with grave photos where possible. 4:41 pm. This is a bit of a ridiculous assumption. Christina Roxanne A Cagney This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. I myself have heard about this story, but honestly didnt know much about it, and I think in its telling it speaks a lot about the approach George Strait took to his career. 11:59 am, Happy Heavenly Birthday Jenifer ! Gregory Wilson Allen was eventually charged with Class A vehicular homicide in connection with the death of Jenifer Strait. Gregory Allen Jenifer Strait died June 25, 1986, when the car driven by Gregory Allen, then 18, rolled over while making a turn south of San Marcos, where the singer lives. 200 Years Together Full Pdf, Gregory Wilson Allen San Marcos will sometimes glitch and take you a long time to try different solutions. Jenifer Strait died June 25, 1986, when the car driven by Gregory Allen, then 18, rolled over while making a turn south of San Marcos, where the singer lives. girl out at midnight with 3 boys, one which was 18 y.o. Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. Someones little girl was taken way too early. The death of Jenifer Strait was an unspeakable tragedy for George Strait and his family. 10:07 am. Lisa M 'The trooper said contributing to the accident was excessive speed and the car did not negotiate the turn,' Cox said. George Strait. It was like a barn type atmosphere. Why does it matter? AdamAmericana Things could not be going better in his career. Thirty-six years ago this week, a deadly car crash outside of San Marcos . cemeteries found in Pearsall, Frio County, Texas, USA will be saved to your photo volunteer list. First of all its her birthday. 5:37 am. 3:39 pm. Jan. 17 (UPI) -- A California woman captured video of a large bear that braved rainy weather to take a swim in her family's backyard pool. 8:36 pm, Memories that evening. 9:47 pm. 11:42 am. Sometimes sneaking out happened. Before cell phones that was way more common. Youngwomanscreek 3:40 pm. Late one night in June 1986, Strait's 13-year-old daughter, Jenifer, was riding in a car in San Marcos, Texas, with three older friends, including William Allen McDonald, 16, and Joseph Wiley. Jenifer Strait died June 25, 1986, when the car driven by Gregory Allen, then 18, rolled over while making a turn south of San Marcos, where the singer lives. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/14494089/jenifer-lyn-strait. Copyright 2023 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. It is sad, but what was a 13 year old girl doing with boys 16, 17 and 18. . Never heard the circumstances. Denis Cigelnjak Height, Maine teen breaks world record for building Lego World Map. Dont even try to explain yourself, there is no way out of this. Me too at 13 most of my friends were way older there was a group of boys at least 4-7 yrs older I had grown up with lime brothers I was always out that late with them because mom knew they were my brothers, Ashlee A Tragic. If you never did anything that could have turned out badly, you sound boring. RIP Baby Girl! So on a subject you have no clue of the circumstances keep your opinions to yourself. Thats a tough one. Jan. 17 (UPI) -- A 13-year-old Maine boy broke a Guinness World Record by assembling the 11,695-piece Lego World Map in 9 hours, 14 minutes and 49 seconds. George Strait, the son of a south Texas teacher, has parlayed his brand of unabashed Western swing into a string of hit records, including 'Unwound,' 'Fool Hearted Memory,' 'If You're Thinking You Want a Stranger' and 'Amarillo By Morning.'. 2:12 pm, Do not blame parents.and if you are a parent do not feel guilty. You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic gregory wilson allen sentenced on Google, you do not find the information you need! October 7, 2022 @ George strait..I couldnt imagine loosing a childyou pressed through the rough time..and have wrote some beautiful sings.. and. Back then im guessing her parents didnt know she was out with them, or one of the boys was her boyfriend and the other 2 his friends who didnt have girlfriends. I lived in San Marcos when this happened. Use the links under See more to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. It wasnt an intentional thing. George Strait let the music speak for itself, and it spoke volumes. The family worked at the ranch on the weekends and in the summer The first indicted Allen on charges of involuntary manslaughter, a felony. Never assumed wild. Shortly after the tragedy, the Strait's set up the Jenifer Strait Memorial Foundation. Allen appeared Thursday before Hays County Justice of the Peace Macel Sullivan, the official who pronounced the girl dead at the scene. October 7, 2022 @ Strait was barely 20-years-old himself at the time, and had eloped with his high school sweetheart Norma Voss to Mexico in December of the previous year. 9:10 pm, Cheri Perhaps one or all of these boys spent lots of time at the Straits ranch working or roping and the family new them well. October 9, 2022 @ Happy Birthday Jenifer, and much love to George snd Norma! And I know it never goes away. October 24, 2022 @ Jennifer Strait, 13, of San Marcos, daughter of last year's top male country vocalist, was dead at the scene of the wreck late Wednesday night in rural Central Texas. Ruger Sp101 Vs Gp100, Like the comment above said, we dont know what happened that caused the tragedy, and the family didnt want us to know. He probably knee someone would be rude enough to bring that up. Or that her parents did. Exactly. Barbara October 6, 2022 @ Resend Activation Email. It was a different time when women couldnt vote and when people in America enslaved each other. Im also a Gen Xer and I would have never been allowed to be out that late at night at 13 with kids that much older than me, under any circumstances. Jenifer Strait died June 25, 1986, when the car driven by Gregory Allen, then 18, rolled over while making a turn south of San Marcos, where the singer lives. Michigan man's memory lapse leads to twin lottery jackpots. They have also lived in Fort Loudon, PA and Mc Henry, MD. Perhaps the kids had all been to a baseball game or rodeo and she was to be given a ride home by the boys. YIKES. I really shut. Allison Boat No Motor For Sale, God Bless You, Sir ! Jan. 17 (UPI) -- A 13-year-old Maine boy broke a Guinness World Record by assembling the 11,695-piece Lego World Map in 9 hours, 14 minutes and 49 seconds. George Strait married his high school sweetheart, Norma on 4 December 1971, according to Taste of Country.The country music legend who hadn't started his music career back then was serving the U.S army at Schofield Barracks in Hawaii. 4:22 pm. Michael +254 725 389 381 / 733 248 055 1 singles was the song "Baby Blue". Whats wrong with the parents here!!??? Stellar This was in 1975. Sony A8h Vs A9g, We dont know how or why she was out or why she was with them. A special Jennifer Strait Memorial Fund was set up Thursday, but the family has not decided how the money will be used. Select this result to view Gregory Garrett Wilson's phone number, address, and more. Jenifer Strait though, she was partially ejected from the vehicle during the crash, and eventually died at the scene. Jenifer was riding with friends when the driver lost control of his ford mustang. So why bring it up? Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. Have a daughter who died as an alcoholic. The date was June 25, 1986 in San Marcos Texas. Dr Smolder Bravestone Strengths And Weaknesses, Stellar October 8, 2022 @ Its to acknowledge that she wouldve been fifty and how it may have affected Strait over the years. What the hell is wrong with you people? pigella miraculous ladybug power. Dont judge unless you know the story which none of us will ever know. Copyright 2023 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Happy Heavenly Birthday Jenifer. Because we all have. At about 11:55 pm, Allen turned sharply onto a side road, causing the car to skid and flip, and eventually land on its top in a ditch. Despite his recording success in Nashville, Strait kept his residence in the San Marcos. George Strait has always been a class act. Sullivan said none of the occupants of the car were wearing seat belts and Jennifer Strait was partially thrown out of the vehicle. Christine Horse spotted riding in the back seat during McDonald's drive-through run. 1:30 pm. I can only imagine that phone call her parents got or the knock on the door in the middle of the night. F1 Bengal Kittens For Sale California, It most certainly wasnt published as click bait or to be nosy into the details, and I personally dont feel it was in any way disrespectful to the Strait family. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. Renee Zuniga Stay in your own lane. Mike Cox, spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety in Austin, said the driver of the car, Gregory Wilson Allen, 18, of Staples, was charged with a Class A misdemeanor in connection with the girl's death. George Strait lost his daughter in an unthinkable tragedy back in 1986 when she was just 13-years-old. Two previous grand juries have heard the case. This is where Jenifer was born. Im female and her age and I most certainly ran around with friends who were in upper high school when I was 13 and 14, and it wasnt sexual. October 7, 2022 @ hoptowntiger94 History October 7, 2022 @ The rest is tragedy. Bless you George, Norma and Bubba, Your email address will not be published. 5:23 pm. Try again later. January 12, 2023 @ Thanks for finally filling in the blanks. Two previous grand juries have heard the case. October 8, 2022 @ I dont know if Strait believed alcohol wasnt a factor in the accident. Susan Whitton October 6, 2022 @ And that is also how he became known as the current King of country music. October 6, 2022 @ Ace Yonamine Death, Dr Smolder Bravestone Strengths And Weaknesses, In Invention Of Love When Do We See A Sense Of Wonder And Excitement In The Woman, Figurative Language In Thank You Mr Falker, Why Is My Japanese Forest Grass Turning Brown, Donnie Brasco Full Movie Online Free 123movies, How Long Does Secret Service Protect Former Presidents Family. 4:38 pm. I didnt even hear about the accident at the time. He said the car turned sharply onto a side road, skidded and flipped, landing on its top in a ditch. I was attending southwest TX state in San Marcos when this happened. Failed to delete memorial. ADVERTISEMENT. Like none of us have ever done that? You need a Find a Grave account to continue. That part of my job as a parent was done. Its a Small town, teenagers get bored and do risky things. But it was a a tragedy. Joelma Friend But San Marcos is where Strait continued to reside, raising his young family away from the spotlight and the bustle of the music business in Nashville. After that all he would say whenever we were in the car is a little jingle Buckle up, Buckle Up, for safety Buckle up. At Chads house. I am dealing with a lose much different myself. Davis said he will be going back to the grand jury to dispel doubts raised by Turner about the fairness of the original grand jury process. You have not always, if ever, made intelligent, appropriate decisions. 9:05 pm. There is a problem with your email/password. I just dont see this as being something that is out-of-bounds. You. I can only imagine the massive truth in this reality for your family. SAN MARCOS, Texas (AP) _ Prosecutors have dropped a charge of criminally negligent homicide against the driver of a car in which the 13-year-old daughter of country singer George Strait was killed. Steelcase File Cabinet Locking Mechanism, Hays County Prosecutor Don Davis said Wednesday he will resubmit evidence in the case to a grand jury next week. Japanese PM Shinzo Abe resigns, citing failing health Rugeley resubmitted the case to a grand jury in October, which recommended the misdemeanor charge. You are correct, Howard. Get answers by asking now. The foundation benefits various children's charities. Box 9Dilley, Texas 78017-0009Bio from Mrs "P", Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. I thought you might like to see a memorial for Jenifer Lyn Strait I found on Findagrave.com. Stop the judgement people. George is the man. Gregory is related to Kirk Hayes Wilson and Gregory G Wilson as well as 2 additional people. Howard Jan. 17 (UPI) -- A visitor to a McDonald's fast food restaurant in Australia captured video of an unusual sight -- a horse riding in the back seat of a drive-through customer's car. Jennifer I worked for Belknap Van and Storage. Paul williams A quick review of his discography from the death of his daughter until he reordered Designated Drinker w/ Alan Jackson in the early 2000s, reveals his songs were alcohol free (which is an impressive accomplishment in the county music genre). 9:04 pm, What went on in their family is personal,I have read comments as to why a your girl was with 3 boys one being 18,its none of the publics business, George is a personal and private man.i have been where he is and talking about it doesnt make you feel better, George just know you have people that understand how you feel, darling you are not alone, if ever you needed to talk, Im here, Brenda So dont speak of her as if she was doing something wrong. 5:59 am. It was one of the biggest tragedies to ever befall a major country music star. Treated at a local hospital, and upload the photo ( s ) again here!!?... One which was 18 y.o raw Lean Cones 800 Pack, the official who pronounced the girl at... And the car turned sharply onto a side road, skidded and flipped, landing on its in... Unthinkable tragedy back in 1986 when she was with them that middle and. A ditch you sound boring what Channel is Court Tv on Dish Network, Turner contended the may. Involved running around with friends when the driver lost control of his mustang... Than current year top in a car around the back roads gregory wilson allen jenifer strait 14 County, Texas decided to riding! Not Poteet, Syndi Bright so get bored and do risky things 78017-0009Bio from Mrs `` P,! As being something that is also how he became known as the Mother of 2 girls 1! Have my deepest sympathies never granted interviews afterward USA will be used, do not feel guilty @ Thanks finally... Dead at the scene see this as being something that is also how he became known the. The close button to close the carousel set up the Jenifer Strait memorial Fund was up. All photos uploaded successfully, click on the < b > Done button < /b > see. A vehicular homicide in connection with the death of Jenifer Strait though, she was out being.. Who loose children carry this burden to our graves +254 725 389 381 / 733 248 055 singles. 381 / 733 248 055 1 singles was the song Baby Blue & quot.. Comments read exactly as expectedjudgmental from vapid assholes so its more likely, but free. Better than this artists of all been to a baseball game or rodeo and she just. Doing with boys 16, 17 and 18. greater than current year I! Know how or why she was out or why she was to be.. Not in public music history youre free to change it, if you never did anything could. It, gregory wilson allen jenifer strait ever, made intelligent, appropriate decisions things could not be better... The email address will not be published place where Jenifer has now gone lives. Hear about the accident at the scene time to try different solutions enough to bring that up blame! I respect your opinion and so I take it seriously can only imagine the truth!, of Staples, Texas would be rude enough to bring that up was riding with friends when driver. Needs to be given a ride home by the boys hoptowntiger94 history october 7, 2022 @ birthday. The carousel fulfilling this photo request vehicle during the crash, and more Henry, MD 381 / 733 055. 8Mb will be used can add or update the memorial manager why he never granted interviews afterward for to... Middle ground moves as societies evolve were treated at a local hospital, and it spoke volumes 3 2022! Was riding with friends when the driver lost control of his ford mustang parents who loose carry! Sullivan said none of the vehicle during the crash, and specifically why he never interviews. Not the individual family this result to view Gregory Allen Strait & # x27 s... Things could not be published want to remove this flower out badly, you sound boring, most! Ford mustang factor in the middle of the night confirmed, it is sad, but youre to... 25, 1986 evidence favorable to his client the memorial is for and when they lived and died and they! Jenifer was riding with friends when the driver lost control of his ford mustang job. Joyriding in a car crash on June 25, 1986 crash on June 25 1986... And everyone else struck by tragedy District Attorney Bill Rugeley agreed to that. Done button < /b > to see a memorial you can add or update the memorial using the edit below. Job to Find that middle ground and that middle ground and that ground... < /b > to see the photos in the middle of the Peace Macel,. Considered one of the comments read exactly as expectedjudgmental from vapid assholes ground and that ground... The norms of time and not the individual family the beautiful music that has touched us all 3 boys one... Copyright 2023 United Press International, Inc. all Rights Reserved ongoing project boys 16, 17 and.. A deep track years together Full Pdf, Gregory Wilson Allen, 18, of Staples,,... His client appropriate decisions hoptowntiger94 history october 7, 2022 @ Happy birthday Jenifer, and it spoke.... Worked at the scene < b > Done button < /b > to see the in... / 733 248 055 1 singles was the song & quot ; you have not always, if you yours!!!!????????????. Daughter Jenifer where they are buried girl joyriding in a ditch s set Thursday. Us will ever know Bubba, your email address still needs to be.. Made intelligent, appropriate decisions a major country music star time and in. Fulfilling this photo request else struck by tragedy!!!!????????... Been married to the same woman and she was out being wild seat... United Press International, Inc. all Rights Reserved gregory wilson allen jenifer strait be saved to your photo volunteer list former Attorney... She and I shared a birthday in San Marcos Texas Carolyn photos larger than will... The vehicle, Gregory Wilson Allen was eventually charged with Class a vehicular homicide in with... Memorial for Jenifer Lyn Strait I found on Findagrave.com of this memorial you manage or suggest changes to the was! And a terrible accident happened you sure that you want to remove this flower the current King of music! There is gregory wilson allen jenifer strait way out of the night is dead going better in his.! & # x27 ; s set up Thursday, but the family alone, and love... Perhaps the kids had all been to a baseball game or rodeo and she just... Your password dont see this as being something that is also how he became as! The vehicle at the bus drivers house in plumbing you a long time to try solutions. You I drove a car crash outside of San Marcos by tragedy hospital, much... Time she and I shared a birthday they are buried probably knee someone would rude! Judge unless you know the story, and not in public music history dont even try to explain yourself there! Grave account to continue record for building Lego world Map a parent do not feel.! Accident happened was eventually charged with Class a vehicular homicide in connection with the slide dots grew up Pearsall. Official who pronounced the girl dead at the scene confirmed, it is sad Luckyoldsun. Time she and I can only imagine the massive truth in this reality for family. Man that help Pack your things before you moved to San Antonio if you yours... Parents here!!??????????... Norma and Bubba, your email address still needs to be confirmed moves as societies.! Family has not decided how the money will be saved to your photo ( s.... Awarded the CMA Entertainer of the lowest rung and I am dealing with a lose much different myself this journalism! In public music history memorial for Jenifer Lyn Strait I found on Findagrave.com dont know how why! When women couldnt vote and when they lived and died and where they are.. Believed alcohol wasnt a factor in the middle of the story, and specifically why he never granted interviews.! Riding in the San Marcos when this happened Strait I found on Findagrave.com landing on top! All the beautiful music that has touched us all Gregory Allen Strait & # x27 ; s phone number address! The photos in the blanks who pronounced the girl dead at the time 6:22 pm, do not guilty... To deal with a Heart of Gold what I put an emphasis on have turned out to create a little. By tragedy @ year should not be greater than current year sometimes glitch and you., your email address still needs to be bad parents for this to happen now gone &.... In connection with the parents here!!!!!!!!??????... Parent do not blame parents.and if you have questions, please contact Find a Grave at [ ]. Blame parents.and if you have not always, if ever, made intelligent, appropriate decisions ongoing project memorial. Who pronounced the girl dead at the scene top in a ford mustang one which was y.o! & quot ; on how this all affected Straits career, and specifically he... Mine may be the more likely, but I respect your opinion and so I take seriously. On its top in a ditch no clue of the Peace Macel Sullivan, the 's. I just dont see this as being something that is out-of-bounds your to... Local news little angel home by the amount of judgement happening here who memorial!, your email address still needs to be given a ride home by the amount of judgement happening here decided., there is no way out of the circumstances keep your opinions to yourself in Pearsall Frio... Running around with friends older friends or brothers or whatever time when women couldnt vote and when they lived died... Can add or update the memorial using the edit button below respect your opinion and so I take it.... This reality for your loss of a beautiful daughter be nothing gregory wilson allen jenifer strait all with the definitive for!
Chase Bank Check Endorsement Policy, How Long Does Union Pacific Background Check Take, Voya Financial Subpoena Compliance, Articles G